How do BodyScience compression garments differ to others in the market place? First and foremost all BodyScience compression garments are made in house in our Burleigh factory on the Gold Coast, meaning you know you are getting quality controlled products with strict manufacturing policies in place. Now that you have...
How do BodyScience compression garments differ to others in the market place?
First and foremost all BodyScience compression garments are made in house in our Burleigh factory on the Gold Coast, meaning you know you are getting quality controlled products with strict manufacturing policies in place.
Now that you have the information, know that by using BodyScience compression garments you are getting quality products with real benefits. If you’re into improving your performance, get into a pair of BodyScience compression garments today!
- Compression Design/Material:
The design of the Body Science Gradient Compression Garment muscle shaping was utilised to take into account the most common Soft Tissue Injuries that occur in all forms of sporting performance. Targeted compression to the major leg muscle groups including the Calves, Hamstrings, quadriceps and groin is the key to promoting unprecedented gains in performance whiles facilitating recovery.
BSc Targeted compression is a science that takes into account knowledge of muscle shapes and their functions allowing the design of the most advance compression garment on the market today. The art behind BSc targeted compression garment lies in its multiple patents ten panel design enabling unprecedented muscle support and graded compression to the entire leg group.
- Moisture Management:
As a natural consequence of performing exercise the body produces heat, however in many sports the environmental conditions athletes are subjected to can further challenge the body’s ability to regulate temperature. Knowledge of this has lead to BSc to employ a catch, move, release moisture management technology in the fabric of all its compression garments to ensure superior temperature regulation. This technology is coupled with breathable mesh panels in differing targeted areas of the body further promoting the body’s ability to regulate shifting temperatures
- Temperature Control via CryoScience Technology:
CryoScience is a new finish for Body Science Skin. CryoScience prevents our material from heating up as much and offers reliable protection against UV rays. To achieve this double sun protection CryoScience uses a unique reflection technology.
To learn more about CryoScience visit our previous blog post here
All in all, the cut of the Body Science Gradient Compression Garment assists in reducing injury, improving performance and facilitating recovery via the following mechanisms:
- Compression of the leg muscles aiding in enhanced blood flow promoting improved muscular endurance and stability.
- Improved lactic acid removal allowing a reduction in fatigue, muscular fatigue is the common most time of most muscular injuries.
- Providing the muscle with optimal thermal temperatures ensuring a reduction in muscle strains and sprains often a consequence of reduced core muscle temperatures.
- Improved oxygen flow to muscles allowing an increase in overall aerobic performance,
- Reduced muscle vibration during exercise in turn facilitating post work out recovery,
- Reducing muscle and ligament strain by improving spatial awareness of muscles and keeping muscles in line and at optimal positions.
Targeted compression is a science that takes into account knowledge of muscle shapes and their functions. The use of this science and our ability to match it with exercise functions has allowed us to develop a far superior Garment.