Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the BodyScience New Zealand website. When using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions. These are explained below.
Our terms and conditions are to be interpreted subject to the customer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. In the case of any conflict, the provisions of that Act will apply.
- Ordering: You can order products from BodyScience New Zealand by completing our checkout process. You need to provide all of the requested information or BodyScience New Zealand might not be able to complete your order. BodyScience New Zealand reserves the right to accept or reject any order submitted by customers. If BodyScience New Zealand rejects an order or part of an order, any money paid for that order will be refunded and BodyScience New Zealand will have no further liability to the customer in relation to that part of that order.
- Contract: Information on the BodyScience New Zealand website or contained in emails, constitutes an invitation and not an offer to supply products. When customers request products from BodyScience New Zealand, this constitutes an offer to buy those products in accordance with our terms and conditions. BodyScience New Zealand accepts your order and a contract is formed when the products are dispatched.
- Suitability: It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet their specific requirements.
- Prices: All product prices are displayed and payable in New Zealand dollars (NZD) unless specifically stated. Currency conversions take place online at the rate applicable at the time of purchase. BodyScience New Zealand may change any prices on the website at any time and without notice to customers.
- GST: Unless otherwise stated, all prices include New Zealand GST.
- Incorrect bank account number: Customers can pay for products through bank transfer. If you transfer money to the incorrect bank account number and the correct number was provided by BodyScience New Zealand, we will not accept any responsibility for correcting the payment and the products will not be dispatched until full payment has been made to the correct bank account number.
- Mailing cash: BodyScience New Zealand does not accept cash through the mail at all.
- Stock availability: So we can provide the greatest range of products, BodyScience New Zealand does not stock all products or large volumes of products listed on this site at all times. Product availability information is also provided by a number of third-party suppliers. BodyScience New Zealand works with and relies on these third-parties to ensure the information on this website is as accurate as possible, however some errors and omissions can occur. If for any reason a product is not available, BodyScience New Zealand will endeavour to notify the non-availability on this website. BodyScience New Zealand may change the range of products or the specification of any product at any time and without notice to customers.
- Product descriptions: BodyScience New Zealand is always changing and improving our products, prices and information. Although we endeavour to ensure that the product and pricing information provided on this website is accurate, complete and current, BodyScience New Zealand will not be responsible or liable for any inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information on this website.
- Inappropriate orders: BodyScience New Zealand reserves the right to cancel orders that we believe may be fraudulent or inappropriate.
- Cancelling orders: Where products are listed on our website with an incorrect price or information, BodyScience New Zealand reserves the right to cancel the customer’s order (regardless of whether the customer has paid for that order). If the customer has already paid for an order that is subsequently cancelled by BodyScience New Zealand, we will refund the amount paid in relation to that order.
- Delivery estimates: BodyScience New Zealand endeavours to ensure that delivery timeframes are accurate. However the delivery times stated for products on this website assumes that stock levels are maintained and that the stock availability information provided by our suppliers is accurate. We also rely on delivery times not being adversely affected by unforseen events. BodyScience New Zealand will not be liable for any loss, expense or other damage directly or indirectly caused by any delay in delivery.
- Delivery instructions: Customers can specify delivery instructions for orders and it will be delivered accordingly and at the customer’s risk. BodyScience New Zealand will not be responsible for any order that is delivered according to the customer’s delivery instructions.
- Dispatch: BodyScience New Zealand will make every effort to dispatch orders within two business days from the day of payment for all products in stock. If BodyScience New Zealand cannot dispatch a customer's order within the specified time frame, we will try to contact the customer and advise the expected dispatch date.
- Instalments: BodyScience New Zealand reserves the right to dispatch orders in instalments if necessary. Non-delivery of an instalment will not entitle customers to cancel the order in regards to any instalments already delivered. Customers may cancel any undelivered instalments up until the instalment is dispatched.
- Addressing: If BodyScience New Zealand incorrectly addresses an order then we are responsible for the re-delivery of the order. If customers provide incorrect or insufficient address details, then all responsibility for correcting the delivery will be borne by the customer.
- Taking delivery: Before acknowledging delivery of an order to the carrier, customers must ensure that all packages listed on the carrier's note have been received. Any shortage or visible damage to the outer packaging should be recorded on the carrier's note.
- Damage: Any visible damage to any outer packaging must be recorded on the carrier's note. Damage claims must be made within seven days of the delivery of products. BodyScience New Zealand will not accept any liability for products damaged or lost in transit, however BodyScience New Zealand should be advised of any issues.
- Shortages: If there is a shortage in the number of products delivered, customers must notify BodyScience New Zealand within seven days of delivery. Customers must also provide BodyScience New Zealand with a reasonable opportunity to investigate their claim. Liability for shortages in the quantity of products is limited to making up the shortages.
- Customer returns: Products supplied in accordance with a customer order can only be returned with the express approval of BodyScience New Zealand. Requests to return products must be submitted within seven days from the date of delivery and the original invoice number must be quoted.
- Delivery of returned products: Products that are accepted for either replacement; refund or credit must be returned at the customer's expense. Products must be sent to BodyScience New Zealand store or warehouse in original condition and with original packaging. Returned products are the customer's responsibility until they reach BodyScience New Zealand. BodyScience New Zealand will not be responsible for any products lost or damaged in transit.
- Refunds: All refunds are made at BodyScience New Zealand’ discretion and will be in the form of the original payment method used by the customer.
Website Information and Usage
- Website information: The contents of this website are provided for general information only. BodyScience New Zealand has provided this information with reasonable care, however errors and omissions may occur. BodyScience New Zealand does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may result from any information or omission contained in this website. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Website access: BodyScience New Zealand grants customers permission to access, view and download the content appearing on this website for personal use only. Customers agree not to use any software, hardware or method to interfere with the proper functioning of this website.
- Copyright and trademarks: Customers agree that the material they access, view or download on this website remains the property of BodyScience New Zealand Limited as defined by New Zealand and International Intellectual Property Laws. The customer agrees not to modify or alter any website content in any way.
- Copyright infringement: If BodyScience New Zealand is in any way infringing on the copyright of others, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes to terms and conditions: BodyScience New Zealand reserves the right to change these terms and conditions periodically by publishing the changes on the BodyScience New Zealand website. All subsequent orders will be subject to the revised terms and conditions.
- Our guarantee: BodyScience New Zealand' liability for any defect in or failure of the products supplied, or for any loss, injury, or damage caused, is limited to replacing or repairing defects. Defects must have arisen from normal proper use and must relate to faulty design, materials or workmanship. This guarantee period is for six months from the date of supply, provided that such defective products are promptly returned to BodyScience New Zealand. At the end of the guarantee period all liability on BodyScience New Zealand' part ceases.
- Limitation of liability: Customers will indemnify BodyScience New Zealand against any loss or damage to property or data, or injury arising from any product defect. BodyScience New Zealand will not be liable to the customer for any incidental, indirect, financial, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the purchase, use or performance of products. In no case will the maximum liability exceed the cost of the original product. BodyScience New Zealand' liability under this contract and the guarantee of the product is limited to the customer named in this contract.
- Errors: BodyScience New Zealand is entitled at any time to correct any errors and omissions in any communications to a customer. These errors may not be discovered for up to thirty days after the products have been dispatched to the customer. BodyScience New Zealand will notify the customer promptly of any error or omission discovered by BodyScience New Zealand, and give the customer the option of returning the products for a full refund.
- Ownership: Ownership of all products sold by BodyScience New Zealand is retained by BodyScience New Zealand until the customer has paid the full price for the products and delivery.
- Risk: Once a customers order has been delivered to the customer or delivered in accordance with the customer's delivery instructions, the customer assumes full responsibility for the products.
- Compliance: Customers are responsible for obtaining any necessary permits required for any legislation, regulations or and rules that apply to the use of any products purchased from BodyScience New Zealand.
- Disputes: Any claims or disputes arising will be subject to arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Act 1996.
- Governing law: The laws and courts of New Zealand will govern these terms and conditions.